Advice for Clubs
Other club resources include
the Club Guide to the CA,
Downloads and Forms,
Club CA Membership.
Please contact the CA Office for anything else.
Advice on Recruitment and Retention of Club Members
Resources for Clubs
- Club Constitution:
The CA has developed this model policy for Federations and Clubs to use. It is based on a specimen provided by
Sport England and meets their requirements so far as lottery applications are concerned, but there are early
indications that for charitable status the Objects clause needs to be amended to something like "To promote
community participation in healthy recreation by fostering and promoting the sport of croquet at all levels".
- The CA has developed a model Child Protection Policy for Clubs to use.
- Pegging down sheet (doc), or Pegging down sheet (PDF)
- The CA organises Association croquet coaching and Golf croquet coaching.
- The CA office will supply these A4 size posters in printed form to clubs on request.
Each of the posters is also available here for download, either in PDF or JPG
format. You are free to download and print the posters - just add your club details
in the white space (electronically or by hand).
- Two-page factsheet Croquet Explained (PDF 78kb), by Mark Homan & John Bevington
- Fire Safety: The Law requires clubs to carry out a fire risk assessment, Peter Francis (Cheltenham) offers his
Health and Safety Assessment sheet
(Cheltenham CC is a big Club!).
© 2000-2007, 2010 The Croquet Association - www.croquet.org.uk