Advice for Players
The CA is able to give technical advice to clubs and members on any matters. Some of the more common queries are available
on this site, but please contact the CA Office if you have any other questions. If they can't help directly,
they will be able to put you in touch with someone who can!
- CA Mentoring Scheme - links up-and-comers with leading players
- TPO Leaves, Jonathan Kirby, December 2004
- How long is a long lift?, Robert Fulford, November 2004
- What is a Hogan Roll?, Various, November 2004
- Cross-Wiring your Opponent, October 2004
- Beating Better Players, Peter Trimmer, October 2004
- When to TPO - Various, November 2003
- Popping, Dave Kibble, November 2003
- Dream Leave - Richard Hilditch, Novemer 2003
- Duffer Tices and Anti-Duffer Openings - Various, November 2003
- The Supershot Opening - Robert Fulford, January 2000
- Jump Shots - Paul Billings, August 2011
- Why not enrole in some CA-organised Association croquet coaching or Golf croquet coaching?
Also see the history section
, for archives of major tournaments.
© 2000-2006 The Croquet Association - www.croquet.org.uk