Court and Equipment Hire Fees
Claims to the CA for Court and Equipment Hire can be made on the Court and Equipment Hire form subject to the following:
- The standard rates for lawn, ball and equipment hire are shown in the table below. Correct claims will be settled as soon as possible on receipt.
- For CA events, the relevant Tournament Committee will specify the level of preparation that they expect and will pay for in respect of each tournament. These charges need to be reflected in the entry fees for the tournament. If clubs do not meet the service requirements a lower rate is to be paid.
- The accepted practice is to pay for the lunch and tea of the manager each day. Small disbursements by the manager, up to say £7 for the whole tournament, are allowed, but a claim for any other expenses and/or travel must be sanctioned by the Chairman of the relevant Tournament Committee.
- In general double-banking should be used throughout, and claims should be for the number of courts actually used. Claims for Short Croquet courts are to be made at 50% of the rate for a full court.
- Do not deduct Court and Equipment Hire expenses from any monies due to the CA (e.g. entry fees); the full amount of the latter should accompany the claim form.
- In the case of clubs that are VAT registered, a VAT invoice should accompany the form. The rates shown do not include VAT.
- Once completed, please send the form to the CA Office.
|Base Rate||£34||This is the default base rate, sometimes colloquially known as the 'turn up and play' rate.|
This rate is applicable to most tournaments where the CA requires the following lawn preparation for an event:
|Enhanced Tournament Rate||£50|
This rate is applicable only to a small number of elite events, where the following enhanced lawn preparation is appropriate: