Golf Croquet Handicap Guidelines and Procedures
These Handicap Guidelines and Procedures, issued by the Handicap Committee, supersede all previous guidelines.
Separate guidelines apply to Association Croquet Handicapping.
- The Automatic Handicap System for Golf Croquet
- Setting initial handicaps for new players and handicaps for infrequent players
- Managing the Handicap System and Non-Automatic handicap changes - Includes the powers (and limitations) of Club, Federation and National Handicappers.
- Guidelines for Club Handicappers
- Overseas Opponents - how they should be handicapped
- Completing the Handicap Card
- Small Lawns
If you have any queries about the system or how to apply it, please contact the Chair of the Handicap Committee.
A list of National Handicappers can be found in the directory.
GC Handicapping Resources
Players may wish to use the online Handicap Calculator, however, as this is not maintained by Croquet England, if there is a discrepancy with the calculation using the method described in the latest GC Rules, AC Laws and Tournament Regulations, the Croquet England method is paramount.
The following handicapping materials may be downloaded: