The CA Administrative/Accounts Assistant reports to the CA Manager and is responsible for the following:
- Maintain CA Database records for individual members and member clubs including processing of payments for subscriptions.
- Maintain CA Database Cash Book.
- Updating accounting system using Sage.
- Maintain Tournament Entry Records, including processing of payments for tournaments.
- Maintain filing system of documents, both hard and soft copies.
- Maintain files of Council and all Committee minutes and distribute same in agreement with committee chairmen/Hon Sec.
- Maintain and develop good relations with CA members and member clubs, including answering telephone enquiries as appropriate.
- Assist with mailings to members.
- Maintain stocks of office stationery and publicity materials as agreed with the CA Manager.
- Maintain and supply information packs for new members.
- Maintain and despatch Public Liability Certificate for member clubs.
- Update Database from BACS reports adhering to the BACS rules.
Online Shop Duties
- Help to maintain the shop website, updating as and when necessary.
- Provide advice to customers both by email, face-to-face and by phone.
- Maintaining the stock control system.
- Ordering replacement stocks for the CA Shop
- Pick, pack and despatch goods.
- Handle complaints (e.g. broken goods, late deliveries, etc.).
- Deputise for or assist the Online Shop Assistant or Administration Officer when required
- Carry out other tasks that may be required from time-to-time.
How to apply for this position.