Croquet welcomes everyone. Players come from a variety of backgrounds; they may be children, nonagenarians or anywhere in between; they may be beginners or internationals; and they may bring a wide range of experience, interests and needs.
The welfare of our players, volunteers, coaches, administrators, officials, spectators and visitors matters to us. Our sport provides competition and friendship, both of which have a positive impact on physical and mental wellbeing. Everyone should be able to enjoy their croquet, in whatever form, at whatever level, in a safe environment and we all have a part to play in creating that safe, friendly, secure space.
We all have a duty to care for each other.
The following links will help you find the related policies, procedures and guidance:
- Safeguarding introduction: Safeguarding Home Page
- Safeguarding children: Child Safeguarding Policy
- Safeguarding adults at risk: Safeguarding Adults at Risk
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion: Inclusivity, Diversity and Equality Policy
- Codes of conduct:
- Photography, video and live streaming
- Complaints Procedure: CA Complaints Procedure
Our National Safeguarding Officer can be contacted at safeguarding#croquet.org
Our Complaints Administrator can be contacted via Complaints Administrator