Other club resources include the Club Guide to the CA, Downloads and Forms, Club CA Membership. Please contact the CA Office for anything else.
For CA application forms, see the downloads section.
- Club Constitution: Some years ago, the CA developed this model constitution for Federations and Clubs to use. It was based on a specimen provided by Sport England and met their requirements so far as lottery applications are concerned, but needs to be reviewed in the light of the requirements for becoming a Community Amateur Sports Club (CASC) and changes to the Croquet Association's disciplinary and appeals procedures, which themselves are under review.
- Fire Safety: The Law requires clubs to carry out a fire risk assessment, Peter Francis (Cheltenham) offers his Health and Safety Assessment sheet (Cheltenham CC is a big Club!).
- Advice on Data Protection.
- Advice on Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups
Advice on Recruitment and Retention of Club Members
Resources for Clubs
See also National Croquet Day
- Draft Example Press Releases to help getting your local paper interested.
- The CA office will supply these A4 size posters in printed form to clubs on request. Each of the posters is also available here for download, either in PDF or JPG format. You are free to download and print the posters - just add your club details in the white space (electronically or by hand).
- PDF A4 (227kB).
- JPG 381x539 (240kB)
- PDF A4 (228kB).
- JPG 381x539 (205kB)
- Two-page factsheet Croquet Explained (PDF 78kb), by Mark Homan & John Bevington
- Pegging down sheet (MS-DOC), or Pegging down sheet (PDF)
- The CA organises coaching courses.