English GC Singles Championship (Ascot Cup): Venue and closing date
The closing date is 11 August for players to announce their availability to play.
The finalists of the following eight events qualify by right:
- Surbiton GC Championship
- Sidmouth GC Championship
- East Anglian GC Championship (Colchester)
- Cheltenham GC Championship
- Ramsgate Open GC Championship
- National Forest GC Championship (Ashby)
- Nottingham Golf Croquet Championship
- Wiltshire GC Championship (Hamptworth)
Any unfilled places will be offered to the losing semi-finalists of the above events in order of their rankings as of midnight on the selection date (26 August), starting with the highest ranked player. If there are still fewer than sixteen players, then non-qualified players will be offered a place starting with the highest ranked non-qualified player.