For this tournament
- Fees: £4 for individuals who are CA members (£6 for non CA members). A Cheque payable to The Croquet Association for the total amount due should be sent along with the names of the contestants to John Bowcott
- Entry is by group (recommended size 8 but the minimum size is 6). Any club or organisation may enter more than one group but a player may play in one group only.
- Closing date for entry and cheque is Saturday 29th May but early entries will be appreciated.
- Format: Played as a series of club events, then regional tournaments if there is enough demand followed by the National Final. Each group will organise its own preliminary tournament. Courts may be half-size at this stage. Depending on the size of entry, a number of players from each group may go forward to a regional final in August and thereafter to the National Final. Both of these rounds will be played on full-size courts.
- Sunday 11th July: Last date for completion of club rounds.
- Saturday 7th August: Regional Finals at Bury and Watford Other venues will be arranged if needed
- Saturday 11th September 2010 National Final at Northampton
- Rules: The competition will be played under the CA Laws of Golf Croquet current at the start of the season. Level play (i.e. without handicaps) applies throughout. Each player will play as an individual and the format will include progressive doubles with a change of partner after each game. Games will be timed and in the initial rounds of each stage of the competition they will be completed after running all of the first seven hoops or when time is called.
- Full rules and regulations will be provided on acceptance of entry.
- Eligibility: Open to anyone with a handicap of 9 and above or who has never been awarded a Golf Croquet handicap at the time of entry. Any player who has played in the national final on two occasions is NOT eligible and should consider entering Centre Stage.