||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 30 May 2011
||Post an Entry Form.
||The Tournament Conditions apply to all listed fixtures unless otherwise stated.
See also the Introduction to the Fixtures Book.
For this tournament
- Fees: £4 for individuals who are CA members (£6 for non CA members).
- A Cheque payable to The Croquet Association for the total amount due should be sent along with the names of the competitors to John Bowcott.
- Entry is by group (minimum size 4). Any club or organisation may enter more than one group but a player may play in one group only.
- Early entries are appreciated, but none are accepted after the closing date.
- The first round is played as a series of club events. Courts may be half size at this stage. If the size of the entry warrants it there will be regional finals prior to the National Final. All matches will consist of 13-point games.
- Sunday 10 July 2011: Last date for completion of club rounds
- Sunday 7 August 2011: Last date for completion of regional finals
- Sunday 18 September 2011: National Final at Northampton
- The competition will be played under the CA Laws of Golf Croquet current at the start of the season.
- Each game will be 13-point level singles (i.e. without handicaps) at each stage.
- Games will have time limit of 50 minutes except the Final.
- Full rules will be provided on acceptance of entry. Please do not play before receiving the rules from the Manager.
- Centre Stage is open to anyone who has CA golf Croquet handicap between 5 and 8 at the time of entry.