||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 21 Apr 2017
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email courses#thecroquetacademy.com for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Janet Hoptroff at courses#thecroquetacademy.com 01903 859417.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund; outside one week - refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- The course is designed for those who wish to start managing tournaments, and for Club Competition Secretaries wishing to explore different competition formats. John Low has a wealth of experience managing tournaments at all levels, from simple one-day events to World Championships.
- Content to include: Planning a tournament; deciding on the format; implementing various formats - Knock-out, Block Play, Egyptian & Swiss; the role of the Manager during a tournament.