||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 13 May 2017
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- For an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the previous two years.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- This two-day course aims to develop your coaching skills. People seeking to become Croquet Association club coaches, graded AC coaches, or GC coaches are all welcome. You are expected to have a working knowledge of the Laws of AC and/ or the Rules of GC croquet. The course offers the opportunity to be assessed as part of your development as a graded coach.
- Priority will be given until 25 March to CA-affiliated clubs with no qualified coaches.