||Morgan Case (For this fixture only)
Basement Flat, 49 Livingstone Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3WN morgancase#hotmail.com Tel. 07867 319466 Mobile: 07867 319466
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email courses#thecroquetacademy.com for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Janet Hoptroff at courses#thecroquetacademy.com 01903 859417, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund; outside one week - refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- This Course is a must for players aspiring to play top 'A' level Croquet and is ideal preparation for the Triple Peel Course. Ideally for those in the 5-12 handicap range, this course is aimed at those wishing to perfect their stroke play and 3 and 4-ball break skills. Other handicaps will be considered with the agreement of the Lead Coach.
- Course includes: Preparation, Stroke Variations, Practical & Psychological stroke play, Stroke choice situations, Variations in playing sequences, Combination Practice Routines, Leaves, Peels, Cannons, Peeling Breaks.... and a lot more.
- There is an accompanying Study Set containing 2 books, Laminated map of court with ball studs, 'Must Do' list for stroke play, and Practice Routines. The Study Set will be available on the final day at a special discounted course price.