||Richard Carline (For this fixture only)
Boxall Coach House, Bartons Lane, Petworth, West Sussex, GU28 0DA hoopnmallet#gmail.com Tel. Mobile: 07876 227165
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email courses#thecroquetacademy.com for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Janet Hoptroff at courses#thecroquetacademy.com 01903 859417, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund; outside one week - refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- A one-day course for complete beginners or players who are starting to play Golf Croquet and wish to improve their game.
- Content includes: Understanding the basic rules, striking the ball, improving accuracy, hoop running, clearing an opponent ball, basic tactics.