||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Work: 01494 718 615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 1 May 2018; Closing: 8 May 2018
||Post an Entry Form.
For this course
- This is a one-day course for GC players who hold a club handicap of between 4 and 9 inclusive and who would like to improve their game.
- The course content is designed to improve GC players':
- Mallet/ball skills such as hoop running, clearing, ball positioning and promotions.
- Tactical scenarios and how to capitalise on them.
- Understanding of faults and how to avoid them.
- There will be a mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game
- Lunch: Bring packed lunch to eat in clubhouse where there are tea/coffee making facilities.
- Dress code: Whites preferred.
- Entry forms can be posted or emailed to Ian Shore (details above). These postal or email entries will need to be followed up by cheque or bank transfer using online banking.
- Cheques should be made payable to High Wycombe Croquet Club.
- Bank transfers should be made to Sort Code 60-11-01 Account 15845834 with a Reference "surname GCIC".
- Reservations are based on the time booking is confirmed by payment. Priority will be given to Premium members; thereafter date of receipt of entry will be used if course is over-subscribed. Once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund. Outside one week - refund of fee less £5 administration charge.