||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 28 Mar 2018
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk; or telephone 0782 145 8447.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with preferred secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- Dave Kibble is one of the UK's leading coaches, and until recently chaired the CA's Coaching Committee. His coaching courses at the SWCA have been extremely well received by delegates, and here is a great opportunity to learn from Dave and develop your own coaching skills.
- You should have a working knowledge of AC Laws and/or GC Rules.
- The course is for players wanting to become a Club Coach. It aims to develop your coaching skills, and forms the first part of the Club Coach Qualification process.
- Participants will not be required to cover both AC and GC.
- Full details of the Qualification Process, can be found in the section in the CA's Fixtures Book or on the CA website: www.croquet.org.uk/?p=tournament/caCalendar&CalendarInformationID=6