||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 28 Mar 2018
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk; or telephone 0782 145 8447.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with preferred secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- Dave Kibble is one of the UK's leading coaches, and until recently chaired the CA's Coaching Committee. His coaching courses at the SWCA have been extremely well received by delegates, and here is a great opportunity to learn from Dave and develop your own coaching skills.
- You should have a working knowledge of AC Laws and/or GC Rules.
- The course is for players wanting to become a Grade 1 Coach (either AC or GC). Qualification assessment takes place on the second day - delegates will deliver a short coaching session and candidates are expected to role-play players being coached. Delegates will need to do some preparation for this before the course. It is suitable for players who are already Club Coaches and who wish to upgrade their qualification, as well as for players who have coaching experience but who have no formal qualification.
- Participants will not be required to cover both AC and GC.
- Full details of the Qualification Process, can be found in the section in the CA's Fixtures Book or on the CA website: www.croquet.org.uk/?p=tournament/caCalendar&CalendarInformationID=6