||Dr Ian Vincent
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Allocation: 1 Mar 2018
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk; or telephone 0782 145 8447.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with preferred secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- The SWCA is extremely pleased that Dr Ian Vincent has agreed to lead this course, and this is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn from one of the leading experts on the Laws and refereeing. As the longstanding Chair of the CA Laws Committee, Chair of the WCF AC Laws Committee, and an Examining and Championship AC Referee, there is nobody better qualified than Ian.
- The course is suitable both for AC players who have a good basic knowledge of AC and want to learn more about the Laws of the game, as well as those who wish to actually qualify as a Referee.
- If the course is over-subscribed then preference will be given to players intending to take the exam.
- The AC Referees Exam will take place on the third day of the course, 18 April. If numbers exceed exam capacity on the day, further exams for local candidates may be scheduled for 19 April.
- Players intending to become qualified AC Referees should have a good working knowledge of the Laws before attending the course, and must be CA Members to hold the qualification.