||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 20 Apr 2018
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- This course is for players wishing to really improve their 4 ball breaks. Yes, you regularly run 4BBs, but too often there is quite a bit of heart-thumping scrambling and big rolls involved getting from hoop to hoop, nasty angled hoops, or having to run hoops from 4-5 feet back. All in all, there are too many 'unfortunate' breakdowns stopping you from making frequent all-round breaks.
- So how can you eliminate those breakdowns? Avoid those big rolls? Get right in front of hoops? This course will focus you on the 5 key factors that will enable you to master 4 and 3 ball breaks. More than that, it will show you how to set up a break, how to pick up stray balls in corners or on far-off boundaries, and how to keep the break going all the way round.
- The course is run over 2 separate days, allowing you time to practice and incorporate into your game what you learn on Day 1 (26 April) before going on to enhance your skills and tactics on Day 2 (14 May) of the course. Each day is fairly intensive, but you will be given a comprehensive reference pack and practice guide to help you after the course.