||The premier association croquet event
||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Allocation: 1 Jun 2019; Closing: 14 Jun 2019; Draw: 17 Jun 2019
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form. view entries
||As, AsaD, Asa
| (Don't apply to this event)
- Players are encouraged to enter and pay online through the CA website. Alternatively, entry forms can be posted to Kevin Carter at his home address or emailed to SurbitonCC#gmail.com. Receipt of an entry via email will be acknowledged by the tournament secretary and should be followed up by cheque or bank transfer using online banking. Do not send postal entries to the club address.
- If not using the CA online system, payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer to 30-98-62 Account 00571625. Ensure that transfers are well-referenced to allow them to be matched to the corresponding email entry form.
- Juniors (U21) and Minors (U18) are especially welcome to the club. However, to be eligible for prioritisation Juniors should supply their DOB. Minors must always provide their DOB in order that the club can conform to Safeguarding legislation.
- Players might appear on the club's webcam during play and these images are broadcast on the club's website. Any player who has a problem with this should discuss their concerns on arrival with the manager of the tournament.
- Excellent lunches are available at the club and tournament players are expected to buy lunch at the club.
||The Tournament Conditions apply to all listed fixtures unless otherwise stated.
See also the Introduction to the Fixtures Book.
For this tournament
- Play will start with the Doubles Championship at 1pm on 29 June. Play is expected to start at 10am on subsequent days, but this may be changed if conditions dictate.
- Play may continue until dusk each day.
- Regulation P4D1 (attire) will apply. An exception will be made during rain.
- Cheques to be made payable to The Croquet Association. Please note: all cheques will be presented for payment on receipt at the CA Office. Encashment of cheques does not mean that a player has been accepted for a tournament. Should a player not be accepted, then a full refund will be given, as stated in the Tournament Regulations.
- Lateness :Regulation M2d applies, with the following interpretation for M2d4.
|1st offence in event||Up to 1 hour late||No penalty|
| ||each subsequent hour (or part) late||1 game lost (up to a maximum of 4 losses)|
|2nd and subsequent offence in event||each hour (or part) late||1 game lost (up to a maximum of 4 losses)|
|Parking is limited, and only available to officials, club members and event volunteers. Parking is available on the surrounding roads, but please be considerate to local residents.|