These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - Referee Refresher Course (GCZEST)
||22 Mar 2019 (1 working day)
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 8 Mar 2019; Closing: 8 Mar 2019
||Post an Entry Form.
For this course
- This is a one-day course, starting prompt at 0930 hrs, led by Cliff Jones, for GC players who are already GC Referees and would like to improve their knowledge of the rules and their confidence in applying them.
- This course will be based on the new (Edition 5) GC rules so attendees will be expected to have read the new rules and be already conversant with the implications of the changes they introduce.
- The course content is designed to improve GC Referees refereeing ability and confidence. While much of the material is theory, if the weather allows there will be an opportunity to spend time on the lawns too.
- There are tea/coffee making facilities in the clubhouse. For lunch there is a local bakery for sandwiches within 5 min walk, or bring own packed lunch.
- Dress code: Whites not necessary, dress for warmth.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 reference:<surname>/GCZEST.
- Last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", with reference as above.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CRG: GC Referee Course [GC] [Course]
||Format: 1 day GC Referee Refresher for players already qualified as GC Referees.
|Number of Places:
||£50.00; CA Premium Member: £40.00