||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email the Course Secretary shown against each course for account details..
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Janet Hoptroff at courses#thecroquetacademy.com 01903 859417, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund; outside one week - refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- This course is ideal for those Association players who want to start or improve their skills at advanced play level.
- Most suitable for players handicapped 6 - 14.
- Content: To include Leaves, Law 36, Openings, perfecting the basic strokes, break management, picking up the break from the missed lift shot, peeling and tactics in the advanced game