These event details are draft and subject to change
Croquet - Mind Over Matter
||5 Apr 2019 (1 working day)
||The Croquet Academy
c/o Sussex County Croquet Club, Victoria Road, Southwick, West Sussex, BN42 4DJ Tel: 01273 591874
||Anne Smith (For this fixture only)
1 White Horse Yard, Storrington, Near Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 4DW babsat1why#gmail.com Tel. 01903 745793
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email the Course Secretary shown against each course for account details..
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Janet Hoptroff at courses#thecroquetacademy.com 01903 859417, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of start of course - no refund; outside one week - refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- This course is ideal for Association Croquet and Golf Croquet players who want to improve their performance in competitive play. 80% of sports performance is mental.
- Course content to include preparing for a match, managing emotional states in play, focus, maximising your chance of shot success, dealing with bad shots, becoming a more effective competitor, how to model the best players and how to improve your game when you aren't even on the lawns.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Janet Hoptroff (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CO: Other Coaching [AC] [GC] [Course]
||Practical course for AC & GC players aimed at improving ones mental approach to the game.
|Number of Places:
||£60.00; CA Premium Member: £50.00