These event details are draft and subject to change
It's not all about breaks.
||28 Apr 2019
York Croquet Club, Scarcroft Road, York, YO24 1DD Tel: 01904 620211
||John Harris (Club Tournament Secretary)
7 Mount Parade, York, YO24 4AP jharrisnet#gmail.com Tel. 01904 620211
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 15 Apr 2019
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country. Close to Park & Ride Stop.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- To enquire about the availability of places, to make a booking, to ask about late availability, for an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- This one-day AC course complements How to Make 12 Hoops in One Go (27 April) and follows on from it. When is it right to play defensively? How can it be done to advantage? What are good tactics against an opponent playing defensively? What about managing endings? How can wide joins help win games? And what about bisques? This is an ideal course for AC players with some experience of the game who are keen to improve. Priority booking until 1 March for anyone booking this course with How to Make 12 Hoops in One Go (27 April 2019) at the reduced price for the whole weekend of £65 (CA Premium Member £55).
- Players outside the handicap range may be accepted by agreement.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||John Harris (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
||Practical course with course notes.
|Number of Places:
||H:14- (Max: 14)
||£35.00; CA Premium Member: £30.00