||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- The Main Entrance to the Club and Car park is in Kingston Lane - for Satnav use BN43 6YW (College opposite entrance)
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email the Course Secretary shown against each course for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Chrissie Merrington at courses#thecroquetacademy.com, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of course start: no refund; outside one week: refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- The course is open to CA Members. To attend the course you are expected to have a working knowledge of AC Laws and/or Golf Croquet Rules. A £40 Subsidy may be available.
- The course aims to develop your coaching skills and forms the first part of the Club Coach Training Process.
- Participants will not be required to cover both AC and GC.
- Only CA Members can be entered onto the CA Register and receive coaching badges. For details of the Coach Qualification Process, please refer to the CA website: www.croquet.org.uk 'Becoming a Coach'