||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 9 May 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- Stephen Custance-Baker is one of the UK's top GC players and a very experienced coach.
- This is a one-day course for GC players keen to improve their game tactically and move towards the B class. It will develop intermediate skills and tactics focussing mainly on level play. Shot skills (eg jump shots, clearances, promotion) will be included taking account of players' skills and needs.
- The course will also cover the most important rules of GC and their practical implications - eg hampered strokes, etc.