These event details are draft and subject to change
Moving on in AC: skills and strategy.
||7 Apr 2019
York Croquet Club, Scarcroft Road, York, YO24 1DD Tel: 01904 620211
||John Harris (Club Tournament Secretary)
7 Mount Parade, York, YO24 4AP jharrisnet#gmail.com Tel. 01904 620211
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 23 Mar 2019
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country. Close to Park & Ride Stop.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- To enquire about the availability of places, to make a booking, to ask about late availability, for an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- This one-day course is for developing players keen to broaden their tactical understanding and shot repertoire. We will look at how to maintain a three-ball break and how to dig balls out of awkward positions to convert a three-ball into a four-ball break. We will also look at exploiting corner cannons to kick-start a break, and at planning ahead to achieve a successful peg-out. Plenty of time will be spent on the lawn, including a skills workshop and individual guidance and support.
- Players outside the stated handicap range may be accepted subject to agreement.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||John Harris (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
||Practical course with course notes.
|Number of Places:
||H:12–18 (Min: 12 Max: 18)
||£35.00; CA Premium Member: £30.00