||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 6 May 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
| (Don't apply to this event)
- Players are encouraged to enter and pay online through the CA website. Alternatively, entry forms can be posted to Kevin Carter at his home address or emailed to SurbitonCC#gmail.com. Receipt of an entry via email will be acknowledged by the tournament secretary and should be followed up by cheque or bank transfer using online banking. Do not send postal entries to the club address.
- If not using the CA online system, payment may be made by cheque or bank transfer to 30-98-62 Account 00571625. Ensure that transfers are well-referenced to allow them to be matched to the corresponding email entry form.
- Juniors (U21) and Minors (U18) are especially welcome to the club. However, to be eligible for prioritisation Juniors should supply their DOB. Minors must always provide their DOB in order that the club can conform to Safeguarding legislation.
- Players might appear on the club's webcam during play and these images are broadcast on the club's website. Any player who has a problem with this should discuss their concerns on arrival with the manager of the tournament.
- Excellent lunches are available at the club and tournament players are expected to buy lunch at the club.
||The Tournament Conditions apply to all listed fixtures unless otherwise stated.
See also the Introduction to the Fixtures Book.
For this tournament
- To play in the final competitors must qualify through a club heat. Clubs need not be in the UK. Clubs may hold One-Ball heats at any time before the Closing date. Clubs may combine to hold joint heats and clubs may invite players from other clubs. There is no restriction on the number of qualifying heats that any one player may enter.
- The number of qualifiers for the final is dependent upon the amount raised in each heat as follows:-
- £50: one qualifier;
- £125: two qualifiers;
- Thereafter one more for every further £75.
- The player(s) from each heat who qualify for the final should be determined by their position and their availability (e.g. if the winner is unavailable then the runner-up may take the place, or the third, etc.)
- The players in and qualifiers from each heat need not be members of the CA and they need not have either an AC nor GC handicap (but if they have neither then their handicap is at the discretion of the manager). The handicap they should play off is otherwise defined in the One-Ball Handicap regulation.
- In the Final quadruple banking might be used if necessary.
- The charity to be supported in 2019 is the Alzheimer's Society (alzheimers.org.uk). Players in heats and the final are invited to wear one or more articles of clothing in the house colour of the chosen charity, which this year will be blue.
- Excellent lunches are available at the club.