||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Allocation: 16 Apr 2019; Closing: 16 Apr 2019
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form. view entries
| (Don't apply to this event)
- High Wycombe has lawns within Hazlemere Recreation Ground, with ample free parking.
- Tea and coffee are available in the clubhouse. For lunch, there is a local bakery for sandwiches within a 5 min. walk, or bring your own packed lunch.
- CA courses and tournaments are managed via the CA website. For those without internet access, please approach the Course/Tournament Secretary direct.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 using as a reference: "<surname> <course code>" (see individual course to ascertain code for that course e.g. "Smith GC0PLUS").
- As a last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", using same reference details as above.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time that the booking is confirmed by payment, noting that priority is given to CA Premium members up to the published Allocation Date.
- A reserve list will be maintained for those who wish to be included.
- Courses will be run with an appropriate mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects, and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- Course notes will be available as PDF files.
- For information specific to courses please see individual course notes.
For this course
- Priority will be given to Premium members, thereafter date of receipt of entry will be used if course is over-subscribed.
- The course is suitable for all those who wish to improve their stroke play.
- By end of day players' strengths and weaknesses will have been revealed by the outcome of the exercises. Confidential (!) written analysis of scores achieved will be provided by email post event.
- The course will start promptly at 1400 hrs and finish by 1700 hrs.
- To simplify administration, no entry form required, just email with title "Fun Coaching AM" and include name, contact phone no and GC handicap in text.
- Entries will be acknowledged by email.
- Remember to bring money for payment on day!