These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - Improver Course (GCIC)
||16 Apr 2019 (1 working day)
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 2 Apr 2019; Closing: 2 Apr 2019
||Post an Entry Form.
For this course
- This is a one-day course, starting prompt at 0930 hrs, for GC players, with a handicap of between 5 and 10 inclusive, who would like to improve their game.
- The course content is designed to improve GC players':
- Mallet/ball skills such as hoop running, clearing, ball positioning and promotions.
- Recognition of tactical scenarios and how to capitalise on them. ++Understanding of faults and how to avoid them.
- Understanding of the GC Edition 5 rule changes.
- There will be a mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- There are tea/coffee making facilities in the clubhouse. For lunch there is a local bakery for sandwiches within 5 min walk, or bring own packed lunch.
- Dress code: Whites preferred, but optional.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 reference:<surname>/GCIC.
- Last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", with reference as above.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CG: GC Coaching [GC] [Course]
||1 day GC Improver Coaching.
|Number of Places:
||G:5–10 (Min: 5 Max: 10)
||£50.00; CA Premium Member: £40.00