||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 24 Mar 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 07821 458447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days' notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- These coaching sessions with Cliff Jones are open to AC and GC players of all handicaps, and will be tailored to the specific needs of the individual player or group of players.
- For small groups, all players should be of a similar standard, and a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Individual coaching sessions will last an hour and can take place on either a full or half-size lawn. Players will be given specific recommendations for practice, and practice facilities will be available after the session.
- Before booking the session online, please contact the SWCA Secretary to discuss your coaching requirements and agree a time for the session.
- Once a session, or sessions, have been discussed - a price will be agreed.