||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 24 Mar 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- These coaching sessions with Cliff Jones are open to AC and GC players of all handicaps, and will be tailored to the specific needs of the individual player or group of players.
- For small groups, all players should be of a similar standard, and a maximum of 4 players per group.
- Individual coaching sessions will last an hour and can take place on either a full or half-size lawn. Players will be given specific recommendations for practice, and practice facilities will be available after the session.
- Before booking the session online, please contact the SWCA Secretary to discuss your coaching requirements and agree a time for the session.
- Once a session, or sessions, have been discussed - a price will be agreed.