||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 3 Apr 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- This course is for players who have been playing AC for at least a year, and have achieved a handicap in the range 16-22, and have some knowledge of 4 ball breaks.
- When you come on to the lawn to start your turn you will be facing those inevitable questions ... 'what should I do now?' ... 'which ball should I play?' ... 'should I take a bisque?' ... 'what should I do with it? ... and so on! This course will give you answers to those and lots of other questions you face on the lawn.
- Roger Mills will be leading this course, and will show you the best tactics to get breaks going and keep them going; how to use your bisques to best effect; and how to play against different types of opponents (including the notorious Aunt Emma!).