||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 5 Apr 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- This course is for players who have been playing AC for several years, and have achieved a handicap of 14 or lower, and have a reasonable knowledge of 4 ball breaks. You can play all the shots and run hoops reasonably well, and now you really want to improve your tactics to move your game on.
- Good tactical play involves not only knowing about the different tactics you can use, it's also about selecting the best tactic to use in each of the many different situations you have to deal with. It's being able to come up with good answers to those questions we all face every turn ... 'what should I do now?' ... 'which ball should I play?' ... 'should I go for the break?' ... 'should I shoot?' ... ' should I join up?' ... ' should I corner?' ... and so on!
- Roger Mills, Lead Coach for this course, will ensure you develop your tactical knowledge and skills so that you can start giving good answers to those questions and consistently make the right tactical decisions.