||Dr Tim King
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 18 Apr 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- The SWCA is extremely pleased that Tim King has agreed to lead the GC Rules & Referees course this year. Tim is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable GC referees in the UK and, as well as being an Examining GC Referee, he is also a Championship Referee and a member of the CA's GC Rules Committee. If you want to qualify as a GC Referee or simply learn more about the Rules of the game, it doesn't get much better than that!
- The course is suitable for GC players of all abilities - whether you just want to learn more about the Rules of the game, or whether you wish to actually qualify as a Referee. However, if the course is over-subscribed then preference will be given to players intending to take the exam.
- Players who do not wish to sit the Exam should enrol for only the first day of the course, 25 April.
- The GC Referees Exam will take place on the second day of the course, 26 April.
- Players intending to become qualified GC Referees should have a good working knowledge of the Rules before attending the course, and must be CA Members to hold the qualification.
- The CA will offer a £25 reimbursement to member delegates taking the exam and the SWF will offer travel assistance to those gaining the qualification. The aim is to offer encouragement to players wishing to become a Referee