These event details are draft and subject to change
AC Masterclass - a day with Ian Burridge
||26 Apr 2019 (1 working day)
||South West Croquet Academy
c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST Tel: 01395 442548
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 19 Apr 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- A unique opportunity to participate in a day's coaching with Ian Burridge - one of the UK's top international players, and one of the UK's leading AC coaches, who is renowned for his inspirational coaching.
- In 2012, Ian was appointed as the CA's first International Performance Director and then established the CA's coaching programme to develop the next generation of international players. Ian will draw on the key elements of the programme for this day's coaching.
- Delegates for this course must have (or have recently held) a handicap of 2 or lower, or be rapidly improving towards that level.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Roger Mills (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
||Open to all AC players with a handicap of 2 or lower, or who are rapidly improving to that level
|Number of Places:
||H:2- (Max: 2)
||£45.00; CA Premium Member: £35.00