||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 3 May 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 0782 145 8447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- This course is for players who have achieved an AC handicap of 12 or lower. You will have a good knowledge of 4 ball breaks, and want to be a little more adventurous and learn peeling tactics - perhaps to win your games even quicker!
- We are not talking triples here - that's for the A class players - no, we are talking about peeling just the last 2 hoops, rover and penult. This course will show you the tactics and skills needed to make these peels confidently.
- As well as adding new tactics to your armoury, you will also find that these peeling skills and tactics have a wider benefit in helping improve other aspects of your game and tactical play.
- So, if you're feeling adventurous, join Roger Mills, Lead Coach for this course, and Get Peeling!