||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- These coaching sessions with Roger Mills can be booked thoughout the season: from 1st April - 31st October.
- They are open to AC or SC players of all handicaps, as well as GC players who would like an introduction to AC or to Short Croquet. Every session will be carefully tailored to your specific needs.
- For groups, all players should be of a similar standard, and a maximum of 4 players per group. Coaching for larger groups can be also be arranged.
- Your session will run from either 9.30am - 12.30pm or from 1.30pm - 4.30pm, and will be followed by a wrap-up chat over lunch (BYO) or tea & cake.
- We can do the coaching on a full size or half-size lawn, whichever you prefer.
- If you are interested in booking one of these sessions or would simply like to get some more information, then first of all please call Roger on 01395 512250.
- Date range for bookings is 1st April, 2019 through 31st October, 2019.