||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 18 May 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 07821 458447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days' notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- Referee training focuses on the meaning of the laws, and during a typical course there's so much to cover there's little time for the practical aspects and methods of refereeing. After qualifying, Referees are not updated routinely with practices as they develop and change, and may well be lacking the confidence to walk onto the lawn and call a fault on an experienced player.
- This workshop is a relaxed (and fun) day for Referees to come together to build their confidence, develop their knowledge and skills, and share useful experiences.
- ALL referees (and Asst. Referees) are welcome - whether you are newly qualified or long in the tooth - you will have something to learn or to share with your fellow Referees. If you aren't qualified yet, but are thinking about becoming a referee in the future, then you are very welcome as well!
- Leading the workshop will be Dave Kibble, one of the UK's top international players and an Examining Referee. Dave will be sharing his many years' experience of referees and refereeing, and leading discussions on various key topics giving everyone the opportunity to share ideas and learn from each other.