These event details are draft and subject to change
All about the new GC Rules for 2019
||2 Mar 2019
York Croquet Club, Scarcroft Road, York, YO24 1DD Tel: 01904 620211
||Dr Tim King
||John Harris (Club Tournament Secretary)
7 Mount Parade, York, YO24 4AP jharrisnet#gmail.com Tel. 01904 620211
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 23 Feb 2019
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- Ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country. Close to Park & Ride Stop.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- To enquire about the availability of places, to make a booking, to ask about late availability, for an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- New GC rules come into effect from 1 March 2019, and the seminar leader, Dr Tim King, has been closely involved throughout the revision process.
- This half-day (afternoon) briefing seminar will make clear the changes for the new season.
- It should appeal to GC coaches and referees, but also more widely to club committee members and GC players: every club will need to understand the changes and the implications for 2019.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||John Harris (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CG: GC Coaching [GC] [Course]
||Presentation and seminar
|Number of Places:
||£12.00; CA Premium Member: £10.00