All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 07821 458447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days' notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- With major changes to the GC Rules being introduced on 1st March 2019, the SWCA is exceptionally pleased that Cliff Jones has offered to explain and clarify the new Rules, as well as refresh players' understanding of other important, though unchanged, aspects of the GC Rules
- This day is aimed at keen GC players and coaches to help them understand the new Rules - it is not an intensive Referee's course and you don't have to be a GC Referee to come (though, GC Referees are, of course, more than welcome!).
- Cliff is one of the UK's most experienced GC Examining Referees, and will not only describe the Rule changes, but will also explain the thinking behind them, as well as their practical implications for how you play the game.
- This will be a fairly relaxed day - running from 10.00am to 4.00pm - and, while much of the material is 'theory', if the weather allows there will be an opportunity to spend time on the lawns too.