These event details are draft and subject to change
GC Rules - the New Rules & Refresher Day
||28 Mar 2019 (1 working day)
||South West Croquet Academy
c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST Tel: 01395 442548
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 21 Mar 2019
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- If you would like more information on any course, please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk;
- Telephone 0782 145 8447 for SWCA direct contact; alternatively you may leave a message on 01395 442548 which is an answerphone only in the Clubhouse.
- To enrol on a course, please use the online entry system on our website. This provides a shopping basket with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal and details for cheque payment.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- Refunds will only be available for cancellations at least 14 days prior to the course start date. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course can be filled. An administration fee of £7.50 will be deducted from all refunds.
For this course
- With major changes to the GC Rules being introduced on 1st March 2019, the SWCA is exceptionally pleased that Cliff Jones has offered to explain and clarify the new Rules, as well as refresh players' understanding of other important, though unchanged, aspects of the GC Rules
- This day is aimed at keen GC players and coaches to help them understand the new Rules - it is not an intensive Referee's course and you don't have to be a GC Referee to come (though, GC Referees are, of course, more than welcome!).
- Cliff is one of the UK's most experienced GC Examining Referees, and will not only describe the Rule changes, but will also explain the thinking behind them, as well as their practical implications for how you play the game.
- This will be a fairly relaxed day - running from 10.00am to 4.00pm - and, while much of the material is 'theory', if the weather allows there will be an opportunity to spend time on the lawns too.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Roger Mills (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CG: GC Coaching [GC] [Course]
||Open to all GC players wanting to understand the new Rules and wishing to improve their general knowledge of the Rules.
|Number of Places: