||Suppressed - the event happened a while ago, please contact the CA Office for details
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 14 May 2019
|| enter and pay online or See conditions for how to enter. view entries
| (Don't apply to this event)
- The preferred method of entry and payment is through the CA Online Tournament Entry System.
- Alternatively, paper entries can be made by post using CA entry forms or by email to the Tournament Secretary - ccc#leckhampton.org
- Please make cheques payable to Cheltenham Croquet Club. Payment can also be made by Bank Transfer (BACS) to: Sort Code 40-17-53, Account Number 91588664, Reference (Surname) CA Fees.
- The following will apply for all events where nothing else is specified within the event conditions. If oversubscribed at allocation date, Premium members will receive priority. A ballot will be held for any remaining places (this does not apply to the GC Championship, A, B & C-Level Series tournaments where places will be decided by ranking). Thereafter, entries will be accepted in order of receipt. Accepted players will be notified as soon as possible after Allocation Date.
- Requests for special treatment (leave, late starts, etc.) must be received by the Tournament Secretary at least 10 days before the tournament.
- For handicap tournaments, the hoops will be set to a clearance of 1/16th inch.
- Lunches - where available these may still be cancelled at short notice if there are insufficient players interested.
For this course
- Joint Lead Coach will be Mr David Kibble.
- Bring packed lunch.
- Whites need not be worn.
- Start will be 10 am to allow travelling time.
- Free to enter.
- More details under the CA News at the following link: