These event details are draft and subject to change
Coach Training Course for Club-Level Coaches
||21-22 Apr 2020 (2 working days)
||South West Croquet Academy
c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST Tel: 01395 442548
||0 Not Available
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 11 Apr 2020
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 07821 458447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days' notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- This small-group course is for AC and GC players wanting to become a club-level coach. Its aim is to build on your enthusiasm for coaching by developing your coaching knowledge and skills to help you become the best coach you can be. As a member of the CA Coaching Committee, Roger Mills has been heavily involved in reviewing how club-level coaches are trained, and brings a unique approach to this course.
- The 2-day course is highly practical, with a clear focus on learning and practising how to coach. You will receive a copy of Roger's 40-page Coaching Croquet booklet, and he will give you ongoing support throughout the season.
- Participants should have a working knowledge of either AC Laws or GC Rules. Full details of the qualification process can be found in the CA Fixtures Book and on the CA website. The CA offers a £25 subsidy to member delegates who complete the course, and your Federation may also offer financial support.
- If you would like to discuss any aspect of the course, please call Roger on 01395 512250.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Roger Mills (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CTC: Coaches' Training Course [Course]
||Open to AC & GC players aspiring to become a club-level coach.
|Number of Places:
||£75.00; CA Premium Member: £55.00
|Entry Fee Comment:
||Subsidies are available.