These event details are draft and subject to change
Coach Qualification Course (CQC) (Grades 1 & 2, GC & AC)
||8-9 Apr 2020 (2 working days)
||The Croquet Academy
c/o Sussex County Croquet Club, Victoria Road, Southwick, West Sussex, BN42 4DJ Tel: 01273 591874
| Lunch Available:
||-1 (if booked)
||Anne Smith (For this fixture only)
1 White Horse Yard, Storrington, Near Pulborough, West Sussex, RH20 4DW babsat1why#gmail.com Tel. 01903 745793
||Entries accepted in receipt order
||Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- The Main Entrance to the Club and Car park is in Kingston Lane - for Satnav use BN43 6YW (College opposite entrance)
- Entry on the club online entry system at thecroquetacademy.com is the preferred method. There is no need to complete a paper form as well.
- Cheques should be made payable to "The Croquet Academy". Please state the course(s) on reverse of cheque.
- If you wish to pay by electronic transfer, please email the Course Secretary shown against each course for account details.
- Morning coffee, light lunch and tea will be available on all courses unless you are notified otherwise. Please confirm on the entry form that you will be having lunch and indicate any special dietary requirements.
- Please indicate other coaching courses attended during the prior two years.
- If an email address is provided, your entry receipt and further communications will be made by email.
- If you want to find out more details of a course you will find them on the Academy website.
- If you need to discuss a course further contact Chrissie Merrington at courses#thecroquetacademy.com, or the Course Secretary shown against each course.
- Cancellations: Within 1 week of course start: no refund; outside one week: refund of fee minus £5 administration charge.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time the booking is confirmed with payment. Availability for courses will be updated on The Academy website, and once a course is full applicants can be considered for the reserve list.
- The Course fee will include a Course Manual or Course Notes, in PDF form, unless otherwise indicated.
For this course
- Lead Coach; Daphne Gaitley (Frances Low & Janet Hoptroff Assisting).
- The course is open to CA members. To attend the course you are expected to have a good knowledge of AC Laws and/or Golf Croquet Rules. A £40 Subsidy may be available.
- The Course is aimed at Coaches who aspire to coach above the level of a Club-Level Coach, and higher-grade coaches who wish to refresh and improve their existing coaching skills.
- Participants will not be required to cover both AC and GC.
- Participants are not required to hold an existing coaching qualification, but this is recommended within the guidelines for Becoming a Coach.
- Only CA Members can be entered onto the CA Register; a Merit Award must be received where necessary before you can receive a Certificate or Coaching Badge. For details of the Qualification Process and criteria for the different grades, please refer to the CA website: www.croquet.org.uk 'Becoming a Coach'.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Christine Merrington (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CQC: Coaches' Qualification Course [Course]
||Open to AC & GC players aspiring to coach above the level of club-level coach.
AC & GC Coaching.
|Number of Places:
||£75.00; CA Premium Member: £65.00