These event details are draft and subject to change
Power-Up Your Coaching Mojo!
||29 Apr 2020 (1 working day)
York Croquet Club, Scarcroft Road, York, YO24 1DD Tel: 01904 620211
||0 Not Available
||John Harris (Club Tournament Secretary)
7 Mount Parade, York, YO24 4AP jharrisnet#gmail.com Tel. 01904 620211
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 20 Apr 2020
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- A ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country. Close to Park & Ride Stop.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- To enquire about the availability of places, to make a booking, to ask about late availability, for an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- Calling AC Club Coaches! Stuck in a rut? Looking for fresh ideas and approaches that really work? This one-day course includes practical suggestions on how to capture and hold the attention of the group; how to use lawn equipment as ready-made visual aids; how to put students' learning centre-stage; key Laws that coaches and students need to know; and much more. As much time as possible will be spent on the lawn sharing successful coaching ideas and strategies.
- Jointly managed event by J Harris and R Staples.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||John Harris (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CO: Other Coaching [AC] [GC] [Course]
||Practical course with detailed course booklet.
|Number of Places:
||£38.00; CA Premium Member: £33.00