These event details are draft and subject to change
AC Masterclass - A Day with Jonathan Powe
||5 Jun 2020 (1 working day)
||South West Croquet Academy
c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST Tel: 01395 442548
||0 Not Available
||The Secretary (Club Tournament Secretary)
(Maureen Smith) SWCA, c/o Budleigh Salterton CC, Westfield Close, Budleigh Salterton, EX9 6ST enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk Tel. 07821 458447
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 28 May 2020
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Looking for more information on any course? Then please visit our website or contact the SWCA Secretary, Maureen Smith, email: enquiries#southwestcroquetacademy.co.uk. You can also call 07821 458447 to speak to one of the SWCA team. We are here to help!
- Enrolling on a course is a simple exercise using the online entry system on our website. This provides you with secure payment arrangements using a debit or credit card via PayPal.
- Morning and afternoon tea and coffee will be available each day, but please bring your own packed lunch.
- If you need to cancel a course, the course fee will be refunded if you give us at least 10 days' notice. Refunds may be available after that date if your place on the course is filled. An administration fee of £5.00 will be made for all refunds.
For this course
- A unique opportunity to participate in a day's coaching with Jonathan Powe - one of the UK's top international players.
- Jonathan began playing competitive croquet in 2015, but his rise to the top echelon of world-class players has been nothing less than meteoric! Starting by being awarded the Apps Memorial Trophy for the Most Improved Player in 2015, he has gone on to win the AC World Championship Bowl in 2018, and represented Great Britain in the Solomon Trophy against the USA in 2019.
- What was the secret of his success? How did he manage to improve so quickly? Jonathan will share his insights into how good low-handicap players can make that next step forward with their game.
- The course is limited to 8 players, and delegates for this course must have (or have previously held) a handicap of 3.5 or lower.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Roger Mills (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
||Open to all AC players with a handicap of 3.5 or lower.
|Number of Places:
||H:3.5- (Max: 3.5)
||£45.00; CA Premium Member: £35.00