These event details are draft and subject to change
How to Make Twelve Hoops in One Go
||10 Apr 2020
York Croquet Club, Scarcroft Road, York, YO24 1DD Tel: 01904 620211
||0 Not Available
||John Harris (Club Tournament Secretary)
7 Mount Parade, York, YO24 4AP jharrisnet#gmail.com Tel. 01904 620211
||Entries accepted in receipt order; Closing: 1 Apr 2020
||See conditions for how to enter.
All events at this club
- Ten-minute walk from York Station with frequent rail links to all parts of the country. Close to Park & Ride Stop.
- Three excellent full lawns, plus two short lawns.
- Morning coffee and afternoon tea will be available each day. Please bring packed lunch. Alternatively there are two good corner shops and several takeaways within five minutes' walk.
- To enquire about the availability of places, to make a booking, to ask about late availability, for an accommodation list, or with any questions, please contact the Courses Secretary: John Harris, 7 Mount Parade, York YO24 4AP, tel: 01904 620211, email jharrisnet#gmail.com
- Please make cheques payable to "The Northern Croquet Academy, York" stating the course(s) on reverse of cheque. Please send application forms and cheques to the Course Secretary. Receipt of your entry and further communication will normally be by email.
- Please also refer to the individual course notes.
For this course
- This one-day course, led by the author of Complete Croquet, is for AC players keen to develop their break play. Topics include how to set up a break from scratch even in unpromising situations; making full use of the whole lawn; how to play an easy break; playing breaks in different ways using a limited range of shots; how and when to use bisques to full advantage; and tips and tricks on where to place balls, when to do it, how to do it and why. Priority booking until 1 March for anyone booking this course with It's Not All About Breaks (11 April 2020) at the reduced price for the two days of £70 (CA Premium Member £60)
- Players outside the handicap range may be accepted by agreement.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||John Harris (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CA: AC Coaching [AC] [Course]
||Practical course with course notes.
|Number of Places:
||H:14- (Max: 14)
||£38.00; CA Premium Member: £33.00