These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - "Fun Coaching MKII" Morning Course (GCFCAM)
||28 Apr 2020 (1 working day)
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||0 Not Available
||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 14 Apr 2020; Closing: 14 Apr 2020
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- High Wycombe has lawns within Hazlemere Recreation Ground, with ample free parking.
- Tea and coffee are available in the clubhouse. For lunch, there is a local bakery for sandwiches within a 5 min. walk, or bring your own packed lunch.
- CA courses and tournaments are managed via the CA website. For those without internet access, please approach the Course/Tournament Secretary direct.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 using as a reference: "<surname> <course code>" (see individual course to ascertain code for that course e.g. "Smith GC0PLUS").
- As a last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", using same reference details as above.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time that the booking is confirmed by payment, noting that priority is given to CA Premium members up to the published Allocation Date.
- A reserve list will be maintained for those who wish to be included.
- Courses will be run with an appropriate mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects, and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- Course notes will be available as PDF files.
- For information specific to courses please see individual course notes.
For this course
- The course is suitable for all those who wish to improve their stroke play, noting that while the format will be the same as previous years the skills exercises will be different.
- By the end of session players' strengths and weaknesses will have been revealed by the outcome of the exercises. Written analysis of scores achieved will be provided (confidentially!) by email post-event.
- This half-day course will start promptly at 1000 hrs and finish by 1300 hrs.
- Course code for payment: GCFCAM.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CG: GC Coaching [GC] [Course]
||Different GC strokes will be demonstrated and then exercised within the context of a friendly competition.
The exercises will be different from those used in the previous Fun Coaching courses.
- No GC handicap restrictions apply.
- There will be at least 2 GC coaches present on the day.
|Number of Places:
||£15.00; CA Premium Member: £10.00
|Entry Fee Comment:
||Cash on the day.