These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - Seven Plus Course (GC7PLUS)
||15 Sep 2020 (1 working day)
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||0 Not Available
||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 15 Sep 2020; Closing: 15 Sep 2020
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- High Wycombe has lawns within Hazlemere Recreation Ground, with ample free parking.
- Tea and coffee are available in the clubhouse. For lunch, there is a local bakery for sandwiches within a 5 min. walk, or bring your own packed lunch.
- CA courses and tournaments are managed via the CA website. For those without internet access, please approach the Course/Tournament Secretary direct.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 using as a reference: "<surname> <course code>" (see individual course to ascertain code for that course e.g. "Smith GC0PLUS").
- As a last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", using same reference details as above.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time that the booking is confirmed by payment, noting that priority is given to CA Premium members up to the published Allocation Date.
- A reserve list will be maintained for those who wish to be included.
- Courses will be run with an appropriate mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects, and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- Course notes will be available as PDF files.
- For information specific to courses please see individual course notes.
For this course
- This is a one-day course for GC players, with a handicap of between 7 and 12 inclusive, who would like to improve their game.
- The course content is designed to improve GC players':
- Mallet/ball skills such as hoop running, clearing, ball positioning and promotions.
- Recognition of tactical scenarios and how to capitalise on them.
- Understanding of faults, how to avoid them and other GC Edition 5 rules.
- Course code for payment: GC7PLUS.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CG: GC Coaching [GC] [Course]
||1 day GC Coaching.
|Number of Places:
||G:7+ (Min: 7)
||£50.00; CA Premium Member: £40.00