These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - Rules and Referee Qualification Course (GCRREFQ)
||21-22 Mar 2020
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||0 Not Available
||Ian Shore (For this fixture only)
Hope Cottage, 6 Orchard Way, Holmer Green, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP15 6RF ianshore#gmail.com Tel. 01494 718615 Mobile: 07783 322549
||Allocation: 29 Feb 2020; Closing: 29 Feb 2020
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- High Wycombe has lawns within Hazlemere Recreation Ground, with ample free parking.
- Tea and coffee are available in the clubhouse. For lunch, there is a local bakery for sandwiches within a 5 min. walk, or bring your own packed lunch.
- CA courses and tournaments are managed via the CA website. For those without internet access, please approach the Course/Tournament Secretary direct.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 using as a reference: "<surname> <course code>" (see individual course to ascertain code for that course e.g. "Smith GC0PLUS").
- As a last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", using same reference details as above.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time that the booking is confirmed by payment, noting that priority is given to CA Premium members up to the published Allocation Date.
- A reserve list will be maintained for those who wish to be included.
- Courses will be run with an appropriate mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects, and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- Course notes will be available as PDF files.
- For information specific to courses please see individual course notes.
For this course
- The first day of this two-day course led by Cliff Jones is aimed at those players who wish to improve their understanding of the GC Rules (Edition 5) and relevant sections of Tournament Regulations.
- The second, optional, day will be for those who also wish to qualify as GC Referees. The day will culminate in a practical and written qualifying exam. Preparation for this aspect of the course is provided on the CA website: croquet.org.uk/?p=games/golf/refereeing/gcRefCoursePrep
- Course code for payment: GCRREFQ.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)
||CRG: GC Referee Course [GC] [Course]
||Day 1 - GC Rules and Tournament Regulations
Day 2 - Preparation for and sitting of Referee Examination
|Number of Places:
||£75.00; CA Premium Member: £65.00
|Entry Fee Comment:
||£25 discount on above if attending Day 1 only.