These event details are draft and subject to change
GC - Intermediate One-Day Tournament (Level-Play) (GCHD)
||6 Jun 2020
||High Wycombe Croquet Club
Hazlemere Recreation Ground, Amersham Road, Hazlemere, Bucks, HP15 7QW
||0 Not Available
GC Tournament Details
||Keith Pound (For this fixture only)
2 Hillcroft Road, Tylers Green, High Wycombe, HP10 8EA secretary#hwcroquetclub.com Tel. 01494 816043 Mobile: 07956 508900
||Allocation: 24 May 2020; Closing: 31 May 2020
|| enter and pay online or Post an Entry Form.
All events at this club
- High Wycombe has lawns within Hazlemere Recreation Ground, with ample free parking.
- Tea and coffee are available in the clubhouse. For lunch, there is a local bakery for sandwiches within a 5 min. walk, or bring your own packed lunch.
- CA courses and tournaments are managed via the CA website. For those without internet access, please approach the Course/Tournament Secretary direct.
- Strongly preferred payment method is online through the CA website.
- Alternatively, bank transfer to High Wycombe Croquet Club, a/c 15845834, sort code 60-11-01 using as a reference: "<surname> <course code>" (see individual course to ascertain code for that course e.g. "Smith GC0PLUS").
- As a last resort, cheques should be payable to "High Wycombe Croquet Club", using same reference details as above.
- Reservations for courses are based on the time that the booking is confirmed by payment, noting that priority is given to CA Premium members up to the published Allocation Date.
- A reserve list will be maintained for those who wish to be included.
- Courses will be run with an appropriate mix of time on the lawns for the practical aspects, and sessions in the clubhouse to consider the more theoretical aspects of the game.
- Course notes will be available as PDF files.
- For information specific to courses please see individual course notes.
||The Tournament Conditions apply to all listed fixtures unless otherwise stated.
See also the Introduction to the Fixtures Book.
For this tournament
- Entry fee includes tea/coffee & biscuits, etc. Entrants must bring own lunch. Sandwich shop 5 mins walk.
- Course code for payment: GCHD.
|Fixtures Book Contact:
||Duncan Reeve (Club Fixtures Book Contact)